9.18.2009

Onward to greenville


Welcome readers. This blog has been a long time in the making, but my most recent trip through the green valleys of the west coast of North America have once again brought to the forefront the importance of being green, the joy of nature and breathing fresh air, the pleasure of local eating, and the constant reminder that I want and need to be more sustainable wherever I go. My love of food and travel often collide with being sustainable and green, and I am no green angel, but I shall, through this blog, seek to be a little more mindful as I find suitable substitutes and appropriate alternatives to things I can't yet give up, and find ways to stretch my dollars wisely while shrinking my footprint steadily.

Please enjoy. And bring on your comments, questions, and healthy debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment